Monaghans

Monaghans
some of my "fish

Monday, June 16, 2014

Monday

Session 2 begins today - nice sunny start. Forecast is for unsettled weather so be sure and check here if in doubt. Again, unless there is thunder, we will probably be swimming. Swimmers this week are Sam, Eli, Kylie, Ella, Jackson and for the first time little brother Ben. He's watched lessons for 2 years so I'm betting he'll do well!  Congratulations to Rodin and Lucia for passing Eels and making the Wall of Fame. I have company this week so am only teaching in the morning. I have 2 special students in the afternoon, my nephews Carter and Evan.

1 comment:

  1. I just learned from Liz Nytes that you do swimming lessons. We will be living in Northfield for a few weeks in July. Any chance you have any openings for a 3 yr old?
    Thanks, Krista Ness Mullen

    ReplyDelete