Monaghans

Monaghans
some of my "fish

Wednesday, July 9, 2014

Wednesday

Yesterday was very unusual. I had a cortisone shot in a joint near my spine. It was an early appt so thought lessons wouldn't be a problem. Found out after the injection that I couldn't be in the pool for 24 hours. The injection left an open portal for infection to enter my spinal area. So I scrambled to find help for in the water and I instructed from the deck. Took me back to the old days when I instructed for Red Cross with 10-20 kids in a class. All instruction was from the deck. I really wonder how any of us learned to swim! All is back to normal!
Also, I am still receiving requests for lessons this summer. I am full but if I get an address, I can add that to my mailing list. I will send schedules out end of February but I usually fill up in 2-3 weeks.

No comments:

Post a Comment