Monaghans

Monaghans
some of my "fish

Monday, June 14, 2021

June 14

 And so summer begins. This is the first session of the 2021 season for Rosie’s swim school. I don’t have many covid concerns. I’m fully vaccinated so won’t require anyone in the water with me and you may be on the deck waiting for your lesson. I did learn last year though, that for the very young - around 2- we did accomplish more with a parent in the water. If your swimmer is not feeling well, please let me know by 8:00 for morning lessons and by 12:45 for afternoon lessons. 

Please use the gate on the garage side of the yard. I sometimes let my dog out on the deck so you won’t have to get by him. 

My bathroom again is just for emergencies. I have a friend staying in the basement and that is her bathroom. 

Swimmers this week are - Ben, Talia, Vince, Lily, Grace, Dakota, Margaux, Junia, Esther and London. 

No comments:

Post a Comment